- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
“The girls showed us a lot of love.” Of course they did! Video of the U.S. men dismantling a 15-year-old world record, after the jump.
Here’s A Person Doing A Gazillion Consecutive Backflips On A Pogo-Stick And Apparently Setting A World Record
Can you do 15 backflips in a row, on a pogo stick? Probably not, because this is apparently a world record. Or at least that’s what the redditor who posted this video (who also appears to be the pogo-jumper), typed. So, it must be true. Just as everything on the internet is true, everything on reddit is doubly true. Fantastic, but a better video would be a less talented individual trying to accomplish this feat, and setting a world record with the exact opposite result: falling on his/her head 15 consecutive times. I will get on it and report back.
New York Giants Sack Master General Justin Tuck is known for laying down a hit or two, but while the two-time Super Bowl champion defensive end isn’t sacking quarterbacks, he sacks lunches. In fact, he helps sack enough lunches to satisfy the Guinness Book of World Records — and probably Elaine Benes. Find out how many sandwiches they made after the jump.
There is now video proof that Takeru Kobayashi did not break Joey Chestnut’s record of 68 hot dogs eaten on Monday.