- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Person Doing A Gazillion Consecutive Backflips On A Pogo-Stick And Apparently Setting A World Record
Can you do 15 backflips in a row, on a pogo stick? Probably not, because this is apparently a world record. Or at least that’s what the redditor who posted this video (who also appears to be the pogo-jumper), typed. So, it must be true. Just as everything on the internet is true, everything on reddit is doubly true. Fantastic, but a better video would be a less talented individual trying to accomplish this feat, and setting a world record with the exact opposite result: falling on his/her head 15 consecutive times. I will get on it and report back.
New York Giants Sack Master General Justin Tuck is known for laying down a hit or two, but while the two-time Super Bowl champion defensive end isn’t sacking quarterbacks, he sacks lunches. In fact, he helps sack enough lunches to satisfy the Guinness Book of World Records — and probably Elaine Benes. Find out how many sandwiches they made after the jump.
There is now video proof that Takeru Kobayashi did not break Joey Chestnut’s record of 68 hot dogs eaten on Monday.