- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dolphins Lineman Randy Starks Is Pretty Upset Over The Whole ‘Getting Fingers Jammed Up His Butt’ Thing
Some parents want the school to find out which students are responsible for these obscene shirts and have them punished, because you just can’t … wait, what? The school principal designed them?
Sad Nightmare Clown: Utah Uses This Weird Video To Dissuade Student-Athletes From Accepting Improper Benefits
Earlier today, the University of Utah’s Compliance Office tweeted out the video you see here. If they do indeed show this to their student-athletes as a means of keeping them from accepting cash and improper benefits, we hope it’s with a heavy dose of self-awareness. Because this video is weird.
He has recorded more personal fouls (35) than total rebounds (29) in the last three years. He recorded one more block (2) than assist (1) in 83 total minutes last season. He might be the Mavs’ opening night starting center. More, after the jump.
Sharapova’s Thigh just alerted us to this YouTube video, where “Coach Kevin from Cream City Crossfit” successfully does a 64-inch box jump. That’s 5’4″. The world record appears to be 4’8″. So… that’s insane.