- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dolphins Lineman Randy Starks Is Pretty Upset Over The Whole ‘Getting Fingers Jammed Up His Butt’ Thing
Some parents want the school to find out which students are responsible for these obscene shirts and have them punished, because you just can’t … wait, what? The school principal designed them?
Sad Nightmare Clown: Utah Uses This Weird Video To Dissuade Student-Athletes From Accepting Improper Benefits
Earlier today, the University of Utah’s Compliance Office tweeted out the video you see here. If they do indeed show this to their student-athletes as a means of keeping them from accepting cash and improper benefits, we hope it’s with a heavy dose of self-awareness. Because this video is weird.
He has recorded more personal fouls (35) than total rebounds (29) in the last three years. He recorded one more block (2) than assist (1) in 83 total minutes last season. He might be the Mavs’ opening night starting center. More, after the jump.
Sharapova’s Thigh just alerted us to this YouTube video, where “Coach Kevin from Cream City Crossfit” successfully does a 64-inch box jump. That’s 5’4″. The world record appears to be 4’8″. So… that’s insane.