- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
That’s what happened to Randy Orton recently. Most adorable part: 12-year-olds filming this are confused by the intruder in the ring. “Wait (flips through program), who’s this guy?”
Apparently this happens all the time. Is it newsworthy? Probably not. Is it important? Definitely not. Do you give a rat’s ass? Hell no!
The untimely death of former WWF and WWE wrestler Matt Osborne, aka Doink the Clown, is being investigated by Plano, Texas police. Both the wrestling and clown worlds are saddened today.
We’ve all seen signs denouncing cheating husbands: some in front yards, some painted on the sides of cars, some attached to rocks and hurled through windows. But this is the first I’ve seen at a Wrestlemania event. I like it, because it’s real, and includes concise directions.
The RotoExperts are not afraid to take on anyone, it seems. Listen in as Fantasy expert Scott “The King” Engel goes head-to-head with the WWE Superstar The Miz, as their rivalry in the Sirius/XM Celebrity Fantasy Football league continues during the offseason. You can hear today’s clip after the jump.
The WWE was in Philadelphia last night for Monday Night RAW, celebrating its yearly “Slammy Awards.” A big deal, in fake wrestling circles, something that brings out all the celebrities. Like Philadelphia Phillies manager Charlie Manuel, for example.