- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Xavier Henry has been a little quiet since his breakout performance in the Lakers’ first game of the season, when his scoring off the bench sparked an upset win over the Clippers. Consider this massive facial on the Pelicans’ Jeff Withey his official encore.
Before last night, it’s possible the name “Roscoe Smith” meant nothing at all to Hornets guard Xavier Henry. And why should it have? Smith is redshirting at UNLV, Henry’s in the NBA. Henry’s college career ended before Smith’s began. Henry’s from Oklahoma City, Smith’s from Baltimore. So what do these two have in common? Well, if you’ve ever heard Smith’s name at all, there’s a good chance it’s because of this. And last night against the Sixers, Henry did this. They are forever linked. [Ball Don't Lie]
The NBA draft is on Thursday night, and to help prepare you for whose shoes you’ll be buying for your kids on Christmas 2013, SportsGrid is employing our trusty Power Grid to gauge the buzz surrounding this year’s crop of talent. Today, the guards.