- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Before last night, it’s possible the name “Roscoe Smith” meant nothing at all to Hornets guard Xavier Henry. And why should it have? Smith is redshirting at UNLV, Henry’s in the NBA. Henry’s college career ended before Smith’s began. Henry’s from Oklahoma City, Smith’s from Baltimore. So what do these two have in common? Well, if you’ve ever heard Smith’s name at all, there’s a good chance it’s because of this. And last night against the Sixers, Henry did this. They are forever linked. [Ball Don't Lie]
The NBA draft is on Thursday night, and to help prepare you for whose shoes you’ll be buying for your kids on Christmas 2013, SportsGrid is employing our trusty Power Grid to gauge the buzz surrounding this year’s crop of talent. Today, the guards.