- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yahoo! Fantasy Football
The last time we saw the World Cup in 2010, there were just a few Fantasy sites offering World Cup games out there. But now, there are a half-dozen or more offering Fantasy World Cup games.
This past Sunday, Yahoo! fantasy football went down at the most inconvenient of times: 12:15 p.m., right when people were setting their lineups There was outrage beyond outrage on the internet, and Yahoo! has done their best to fix the damage and quell the incensed fantasy football population. Another apology email was sent, after the jump.