- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Yahoo! Fantasy Football
The last time we saw the World Cup in 2010, there were just a few Fantasy sites offering World Cup games out there. But now, there are a half-dozen or more offering Fantasy World Cup games.
This past Sunday, Yahoo! fantasy football went down at the most inconvenient of times: 12:15 p.m., right when people were setting their lineups There was outrage beyond outrage on the internet, and Yahoo! has done their best to fix the damage and quell the incensed fantasy football population. Another apology email was sent, after the jump.