- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yahoo! Fantasy Football
The last time we saw the World Cup in 2010, there were just a few Fantasy sites offering World Cup games out there. But now, there are a half-dozen or more offering Fantasy World Cup games.
This past Sunday, Yahoo! fantasy football went down at the most inconvenient of times: 12:15 p.m., right when people were setting their lineups There was outrage beyond outrage on the internet, and Yahoo! has done their best to fix the damage and quell the incensed fantasy football population. Another apology email was sent, after the jump.