- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Zack Greinke Broke His Collarbone On This Carlos Quentin Mound-Charge/Bench-Clearing Brawl, Because He Has No Idea How To Fight
It’s Still Spring Training For
The MLB Network CSN Philly, Because That Is Definitely Not Denard Span
During today’s Grapefruit League broadcast of the New York Yankees and Philadelphia Phillies on the MLB Network, a graphic splashed across the screen highlighting key offseason additions around baseball: R.A. Dickey to the Toronto Blue Jays, Zack Greinke to the Los Angeles Dodgers and Denard Span to the Washington Nationals. Too bad they whiffed on some of the finer details.
Zack Greinke’s social anxiety disorder is well chronicled; not only because it fits snugly into the (now dangerous) athlete-overcomes-difficulty narrative, but also due to its uniqueness. In other news, he hates traffic.
The Milwaukee Brewers’ Zack Greinke was ejected last night in the bottom of the first inning in his start against the Houston Astros after a bang-bang play at first base in which umpire Sam Holbrook ruled Jose Altuve safe. Check out the video, after the jump.