- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Zack Greinke Broke His Collarbone On This Carlos Quentin Mound-Charge/Bench-Clearing Brawl, Because He Has No Idea How To Fight
It’s Still Spring Training For
The MLB Network CSN Philly, Because That Is Definitely Not Denard Span
During today’s Grapefruit League broadcast of the New York Yankees and Philadelphia Phillies on the MLB Network, a graphic splashed across the screen highlighting key offseason additions around baseball: R.A. Dickey to the Toronto Blue Jays, Zack Greinke to the Los Angeles Dodgers and Denard Span to the Washington Nationals. Too bad they whiffed on some of the finer details.
Zack Greinke’s social anxiety disorder is well chronicled; not only because it fits snugly into the (now dangerous) athlete-overcomes-difficulty narrative, but also due to its uniqueness. In other news, he hates traffic.
The Milwaukee Brewers’ Zack Greinke was ejected last night in the bottom of the first inning in his start against the Houston Astros after a bang-bang play at first base in which umpire Sam Holbrook ruled Jose Altuve safe. Check out the video, after the jump.