- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Zack Greinke Broke His Collarbone On This Carlos Quentin Mound-Charge/Bench-Clearing Brawl, Because He Has No Idea How To Fight
It’s Still Spring Training For
The MLB Network CSN Philly, Because That Is Definitely Not Denard Span
During today’s Grapefruit League broadcast of the New York Yankees and Philadelphia Phillies on the MLB Network, a graphic splashed across the screen highlighting key offseason additions around baseball: R.A. Dickey to the Toronto Blue Jays, Zack Greinke to the Los Angeles Dodgers and Denard Span to the Washington Nationals. Too bad they whiffed on some of the finer details.
Zack Greinke’s social anxiety disorder is well chronicled; not only because it fits snugly into the (now dangerous) athlete-overcomes-difficulty narrative, but also due to its uniqueness. In other news, he hates traffic.
The Milwaukee Brewers’ Zack Greinke was ejected last night in the bottom of the first inning in his start against the Houston Astros after a bang-bang play at first base in which umpire Sam Holbrook ruled Jose Altuve safe. Check out the video, after the jump.