- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Just your standard Ibrahimovic jaw-dropping Champions League goal.
Let’s get something straight: These guys are the top two players in the sport. Anyone who votes otherwise deserves to get kicked in the ballons. Lionel, Cristiano — it’s time to line up for some roshambo.
Super Hot French Porn Star Throws Her Support Behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Candidacy For Player Of The Year
Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic apparently got away with this tricky ball-to-the-face maneuver during a World Cup Qualifying match vs. the Faroe Islands.
We’ll leave it to YouTube commenter Oğulcan Sandıkçıoğlu, who said simply: “ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC İS NOT HUMAN!” Sweden beat England, 4-2, and Steven Gerrard — who was playing in his 100th game for England — later called it one of the best goals he’s ever seen live.
Zlatan Imbrahimovic opened the scoring for Paris Saint-Germain against Dynamo Kyiv in the first leg of their Champions League debut with a penalty shot goal, and PSG eventually won the game by a score of 4-1. But after that first goal, when Ibrahimovic raised his arms in celebration, another body part, er, raised itself in celebration.