- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Just your standard Ibrahimovic jaw-dropping Champions League goal.
Let’s get something straight: These guys are the top two players in the sport. Anyone who votes otherwise deserves to get kicked in the ballons. Lionel, Cristiano — it’s time to line up for some roshambo.
Super Hot French Porn Star Throws Her Support Behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Candidacy For Player Of The Year
Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic apparently got away with this tricky ball-to-the-face maneuver during a World Cup Qualifying match vs. the Faroe Islands.
We’ll leave it to YouTube commenter Oğulcan Sandıkçıoğlu, who said simply: “ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC İS NOT HUMAN!” Sweden beat England, 4-2, and Steven Gerrard — who was playing in his 100th game for England — later called it one of the best goals he’s ever seen live.
Zlatan Imbrahimovic opened the scoring for Paris Saint-Germain against Dynamo Kyiv in the first leg of their Champions League debut with a penalty shot goal, and PSG eventually won the game by a score of 4-1. But after that first goal, when Ibrahimovic raised his arms in celebration, another body part, er, raised itself in celebration.