- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
So much determination, doe.
“First things first, I’m the realest.” Noavk Djokovic seems to be bored with tennis. The Serbian’s been ranked number one for over 100 weeks, and so far, is sailing through the U.S. Open (today he only dropped four games in his straight set win). In fact, the only physical activity he engaged in was his dance to Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy.”
Roger Federer Collaborated With Michael Jordan To Create Gorgeous-Looking Sneakers For The U.S. Open
Roger Federer is a Nike athlete, and sometimes when you wear the top sneakers in the game, you get little perks like collaborating with arguably the greatest basketball player of all time – Michael Jordan. The two all-time greats met for the first time this week in New York to unveil their new Nike-Air Jordan fusion sneaker.
Hill Country's Cowboy Pie Cup (dark chocolate, butterscotch & pecans) at the US Open pic.twitter.com/LWk5N9xwzV
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) August 21, 2014
Gathered from the deep recesses of obscure tennis player Instagram, we bring you the nine female tennis players you’re probably not very familiar with but totally should be because c’mon…