- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Emerging Tennis Star Eugenie Bouchard Wants To Date Justin Bieber, Her Instagram Photos Make Us Want To Date Her
Both the men’s and women’s draws of the Australian Open are now without the top seeds, as Novak Djokovic fell to number eight Stanislaw Wawrinka in an epic five set match (2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7). Highlights after the jump.
He may be descended from the ancient Spartans … or perhaps he doesn’t have much feeling in his face. Whatever the case, this Australian Open ball boy can take a hurtling tennis ball to the face and snap right back into action like it never happened.
If you’re in the market for a tennis racket, why not adopt a rescue racket like this woman did, instead of buying a new one?
Temperatures got up to 108 (F) today during the Australian Open. This is Bethanie Mattek-Sands of the U.S., suffering in the heat during her first round match against Maria Sharapova. Full, sweaty photo after the jump.
Yes, we’re aware that this picture looks like the two danced on some weird transgendered Carnival float, but we can assure you, what they did was far more emasculating. They played one-on-one soccer. Ya. Video after the jump.