- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Let’s put this in perspective: the big name sports figure that’s been central to the Scottish Independence vote has been Andy Murray, the tennis player. You know tennis, the sport played in white shorts on grass (not to be confused with a pre-Labor Day pickup game with JR Smith). But that sums up the whole debate: people arguing with each other about independence while not throwing punches, garbage cans or insults at each other (save for some internet trolls, of course). Just lobbing the ball to each other. As debates go, it’s been active, but it’s also been tame.
Wimbledon champ is taking tons of social media abuse for his stance, as Scots go to the polls today in landmark referendum.
So much determination, doe.