- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Yes, we’re aware that this picture looks like the two danced on some weird transgendered Carnival float, but we can assure you, what they did was far more emasculating. They played one-on-one soccer. Ya. Video after the jump.
Djokovic has won three straight tournaments, and 17 straight matches, since getting engaged in late September.
This list is otherwise known as: “9 Photos Of Jelena Ristic That Will Make You Wonder What Took Novak So Freaking Long To Put A Ring On It.”
How about playing a round of golf while using a helicopter for a golf cart, and changing the weather, all in drunk mode. Ya, we can make that happen. The first extensive gameplay footage on the web of the sports mini-games, plus our favorite cheats to pair with them, after the jump.
GTA V Will Feature A Virtua Tennis-Style Mini Game, Golf, Surfing (Maybe), Cycling, Skydiving, And More
The new Grand Theft Auto drops today, and it’s brimming with shit that will keep you locked on your couch for years to come. Other mini-games include triathalons, base jumping, murder, and yoga. Gameplay footage after the jump.
You have to be quiet and respectful at tennis matches. Everyone knows this. Usually this is not a problem, even at the US Open, where non-tennis fans infiltrate the grounds. This old lady was an exception. A hilarious, obnoxious exception.