- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet Maria Kirilenko, The Beautiful Russian Tennis Player Who Isn’t Going To Marry Alex Ovechkin Anymore
The two sat next to each other during the Wimbledon Men’s Final, and were seen squirming and sharing uncomfortable looks. But the truth was far different, says Jackson.
Chances are you know none of these girls. You will when you’re done with this slideshow. Instagram heat coming your way, inside…
Oh damn, tennis is on! Wimbledon 2014 will draw to a close just as millions of Americans jet off for holiday weekends, picnics, BBQs, and parties. So you may not be in front of your television to watch the action at your own pace. Fortunately, Wimbledon and ESPN have you covered, offering live streams of most action through the end of the tournament.
As a heterosexual (give or take) woman who has participated in her fair share of adolescent sleepovers and once upon a time had a Tiger Beat subscription, I am well-versed in the art of ogling sexy men. Thus, with my Tex-Avery-cartoon-like sexual drive as my only qualification, SportsGrid asked me to go off the beaten path and generate a list of the 10 most tantalizing male tennis players at Wimbledon who aren’t that one dude who looks like a sexy Berenstain Bear. [Enter "love" pun here.]