- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
11 Photos Of People Looking Really, Really Hot At The Australian Open
As we’ve mentioned, it’s insanely, historically hot in Australia right now. Play was finally suspended when the thermostat hit 110 degrees yesterday. It’s supposed to cool off on Saturday (which, by the time you read this, may actually be right now because the Earth is round and Australia is on the other side of it), so relief is in sight.
As insane as it must have been to play tennis in triple digit (Fahrenheit) conditions, it seems nearly as awful to just sit there and watch. Here are 11 photos of tennis players and fans alike looking really, really hot.
(We could have just put up some pictures of Serena Williams and Ana Ivanovic — who will play each other in an upcoming fourth round match — and called it a day, but no: you’ve got enough T&A to last you awhile. Why don’t you check these out instead?
All photos via Getty
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week