- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
11 Photos Of People Looking Really, Really Hot At The Australian Open
As we’ve mentioned, it’s insanely, historically hot in Australia right now. Play was finally suspended when the thermostat hit 110 degrees yesterday. It’s supposed to cool off on Saturday (which, by the time you read this, may actually be right now because the Earth is round and Australia is on the other side of it), so relief is in sight.
As insane as it must have been to play tennis in triple digit (Fahrenheit) conditions, it seems nearly as awful to just sit there and watch. Here are 11 photos of tennis players and fans alike looking really, really hot.
(We could have just put up some pictures of Serena Williams and Ana Ivanovic — who will play each other in an upcoming fourth round match — and called it a day, but no: you’ve got enough T&A to last you awhile. Why don’t you check these out instead?
All photos via Getty
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success