- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
11 Photos Of People Looking Really, Really Hot At The Australian Open
As we’ve mentioned, it’s insanely, historically hot in Australia right now. Play was finally suspended when the thermostat hit 110 degrees yesterday. It’s supposed to cool off on Saturday (which, by the time you read this, may actually be right now because the Earth is round and Australia is on the other side of it), so relief is in sight.
As insane as it must have been to play tennis in triple digit (Fahrenheit) conditions, it seems nearly as awful to just sit there and watch. Here are 11 photos of tennis players and fans alike looking really, really hot.
(We could have just put up some pictures of Serena Williams and Ana Ivanovic — who will play each other in an upcoming fourth round match — and called it a day, but no: you’ve got enough T&A to last you awhile. Why don’t you check these out instead?
All photos via Getty
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.