- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A 360-Degree Tennis Shot From Agnieszka Radwanska That You Should Probably Watch
Agnieszka Radwanska beat Kirsten Flipkens Tuesday night in the Sony Open quarterfinals. But you probably don’t care about that; you care about this near-360-degree backhand volley Radwanska improvised after the ball hit the net cord. It was a great shot, and one of the better shots we’ve seen all year.
OK. Maybe I’m just being a grinch, but this shot got an unusual amount of attention. It was No. 1 on SportsCenter‘s Top 10, and I’ve seen it called the “shot of the year” by multiple intelligent people. That’s probably because the WTA suggested it first. Calm down, WTA, you’re biased.
@wta amazing.. I felt like mcenroe “are you serieous?!”
— Kirsten Flipkens (@FlipperKF) March 27, 2013
Nice American tennis pop culture joke by the Belgian!
It was a great shot, but I think the announcer had it right when he called it the “shot of the tournament, so far.” It was the most recent great shot, but when THIS FREAKING SHOT HAPPENED THIS YEAR, it’s unfair to give Radwanska’s shot the superlative. Enjoy the shot, but calm down a bit, WTA and Co.
- Filed Under:
- Agnieszka Radwanska
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed