- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
U.S. Open Winds Cause Some Issues For Ana Ivanovic’s And Serena Williams’ Outfits
[NOTE: Speaking of issues, our video seems to be having a few at the moment. We'll do what we can, but for now, be warned that the video above might not play. When it does, Ivanovic's radiant smile will be yours to be intimidated by once again. And now, on to the original post.]
A rounding-into-peak-form Serena Williams taking on a resurgent Ana Ivanovic in the U.S. Open today made for an unusually star-studded matchup for the fourth round of a major. But for much of the match, just won by Serena (6-3, 6-4), the real star was the wind.
Gusts ruined several serve attempts for both players, and in one case the wind got so strong that it, well, started threatening to cause some wardrobe malfunctions. Cameras focused (rather intently, we might add) on Ivanovic in particular, who was struggling so much to keep her dress down that she couldn’t help but start laughing. “Guys don’t have to worry about this part,” observed John McEnroe. But why do we get the feeling many of those same guys were delighted to see these competitors “worrying about this part”?
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!