- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Andy Murray Came Storming Back From Two Sets Down Against Fernando Verdasco To Reach The Wimbledon Semifinals
Fernando Verdasco played his heart out in today’s Wimbledon quarterfinal, but it wasn’t enough to top Andy Murray. England’s only hope for a homegrown winner gutted out an impressive 4-6, 3-6, 6-1, 6-4, 7-5 win. As you can see, the going only got tougher for Murray once he regained his footing.
The entire match was rife with drama and instances of Murray screaming at himself or nobody in particular. There was also some serious hustle plays. This one may go own as one of Murray’s greatest ever (via BI Sports):
Look at where he was when Verdasco hit that chip shot! Amazing.
Gif via @utuba
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts