- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Andy Murray Came Storming Back From Two Sets Down Against Fernando Verdasco To Reach The Wimbledon Semifinals
Fernando Verdasco played his heart out in today’s Wimbledon quarterfinal, but it wasn’t enough to top Andy Murray. England’s only hope for a homegrown winner gutted out an impressive 4-6, 3-6, 6-1, 6-4, 7-5 win. As you can see, the going only got tougher for Murray once he regained his footing.
The entire match was rife with drama and instances of Murray screaming at himself or nobody in particular. There was also some serious hustle plays. This one may go own as one of Murray’s greatest ever (via BI Sports):
Look at where he was when Verdasco hit that chip shot! Amazing.
Gif via @utuba
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts