- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Andy Murray Smashes Racket On Court, Gifts It To Lucky Fan
Meanwhile, at the Australian Open …
— Australian Open (@AustralianOpen) January 20, 2014
Andy Murray of England/Scotland won his Australian Open fourth-rounder against Stephane Robert on Sunday, 6-1, 6-2, 6-7 (6-8), 6-2 to reach his fifth quarterfinals, but not before taking out some frustration on an innocent racket in the third set. But he quickly turned the fit of pique into a PR bonus, presenting the tennis kindling to a fan wearing a Scotland t-shirt. Nicely played (polite applause).
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?