- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Andy Murray Smashes Racket On Court, Gifts It To Lucky Fan
Meanwhile, at the Australian Open …
— Australian Open (@AustralianOpen) January 20, 2014
Andy Murray of England/Scotland won his Australian Open fourth-rounder against Stephane Robert on Sunday, 6-1, 6-2, 6-7 (6-8), 6-2 to reach his fifth quarterfinals, but not before taking out some frustration on an innocent racket in the third set. But he quickly turned the fit of pique into a PR bonus, presenting the tennis kindling to a fan wearing a Scotland t-shirt. Nicely played (polite applause).
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires