- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Andy Murray Smashes Racket On Court, Gifts It To Lucky Fan
Meanwhile, at the Australian Open …
— Australian Open (@AustralianOpen) January 20, 2014
Andy Murray of England/Scotland won his Australian Open fourth-rounder against Stephane Robert on Sunday, 6-1, 6-2, 6-7 (6-8), 6-2 to reach his fifth quarterfinals, but not before taking out some frustration on an innocent racket in the third set. But he quickly turned the fit of pique into a PR bonus, presenting the tennis kindling to a fan wearing a Scotland t-shirt. Nicely played (polite applause).
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts