- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Andy Murray Smashes Racket On Court, Gifts It To Lucky Fan
Meanwhile, at the Australian Open …
— Australian Open (@AustralianOpen) January 20, 2014
Andy Murray of England/Scotland won his Australian Open fourth-rounder against Stephane Robert on Sunday, 6-1, 6-2, 6-7 (6-8), 6-2 to reach his fifth quarterfinals, but not before taking out some frustration on an innocent racket in the third set. But he quickly turned the fit of pique into a PR bonus, presenting the tennis kindling to a fan wearing a Scotland t-shirt. Nicely played (polite applause).
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story