- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Andy Murray’s Wimbledon Celebration, A Bit Tamer Than The Blackhawks’ And Their Bud Light And The Heat And Their Drake
Congrats, Britons: Andy Murray is the 2013 Wimbledon Champion, the first one of you to do so since Fred Perry.
Murray celebrated last night. Great Britain celebrated. Unlike the Miami Heat, Murray’s celebration did not feature Drake and Champagning and Campaigning. Unlike the Chicago Blackhawks, Murray’s celebration did not include light beer and Jimmy Buffett.
So, what did it include? His mother… and his girlfriend, Kim Sears.
Photos via Daily Mail
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.