- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Andy Murray’s Wimbledon Celebration, A Bit Tamer Than The Blackhawks’ And Their Bud Light And The Heat And Their Drake
Congrats, Britons: Andy Murray is the 2013 Wimbledon Champion, the first one of you to do so since Fred Perry.
Murray celebrated last night. Great Britain celebrated. Unlike the Miami Heat, Murray’s celebration did not feature Drake and Champagning and Campaigning. Unlike the Chicago Blackhawks, Murray’s celebration did not include light beer and Jimmy Buffett.
So, what did it include? His mother… and his girlfriend, Kim Sears.
Photos via Daily Mail
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week