- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Andy Murray’s Wimbledon Celebration, A Bit Tamer Than The Blackhawks’ And Their Bud Light And The Heat And Their Drake
Congrats, Britons: Andy Murray is the 2013 Wimbledon Champion, the first one of you to do so since Fred Perry.
Murray celebrated last night. Great Britain celebrated. Unlike the Miami Heat, Murray’s celebration did not feature Drake and Champagning and Campaigning. Unlike the Chicago Blackhawks, Murray’s celebration did not include light beer and Jimmy Buffett.
So, what did it include? His mother… and his girlfriend, Kim Sears.
Photos via Daily Mail
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen