- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s Andy Murray’s Wimbledon Celebration, A Bit Tamer Than The Blackhawks’ And Their Bud Light And The Heat And Their Drake
Congrats, Britons: Andy Murray is the 2013 Wimbledon Champion, the first one of you to do so since Fred Perry.
Murray celebrated last night. Great Britain celebrated. Unlike the Miami Heat, Murray’s celebration did not feature Drake and Champagning and Campaigning. Unlike the Chicago Blackhawks, Murray’s celebration did not include light beer and Jimmy Buffett.
So, what did it include? His mother… and his girlfriend, Kim Sears.
Photos via Daily Mail
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov