- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Andy Murray’s Wimbledon Celebration, A Bit Tamer Than The Blackhawks’ And Their Bud Light And The Heat And Their Drake
Congrats, Britons: Andy Murray is the 2013 Wimbledon Champion, the first one of you to do so since Fred Perry.
Murray celebrated last night. Great Britain celebrated. Unlike the Miami Heat, Murray’s celebration did not feature Drake and Champagning and Campaigning. Unlike the Chicago Blackhawks, Murray’s celebration did not include light beer and Jimmy Buffett.
So, what did it include? His mother… and his girlfriend, Kim Sears.
Photos via Daily Mail
- Filed Under:
- andy murray
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?