- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Andy Roddick Lashes Out Against Tennis Analysts In Post-Match Interview
You’d think being married to Brooklyn Decker would mellow a man out.
Andy Roddick pulled no punches in an interview with Chris Fowler after his first-round victory at the U.S. Open, saying the job of tennis analyst is “the easiest job in the world,” one that “doesn’t take much thought.”
Roddick was responding to Fowler’s question about commentators questioning his playing style.
The former top American male tennis player slugged out a tough win over fellow Yank Michael Russell 6-2, 6-4, 4-6, 7-5, avoiding the first-round upset but looking off his game at times.
Edit: somehow, the word “former” was missing from the published version of this piece. It has been restored. Sorry, Mardy!
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'