- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Andy Roddick Lashes Out Against Tennis Analysts In Post-Match Interview
You’d think being married to Brooklyn Decker would mellow a man out.
Andy Roddick pulled no punches in an interview with Chris Fowler after his first-round victory at the U.S. Open, saying the job of tennis analyst is “the easiest job in the world,” one that “doesn’t take much thought.”
Roddick was responding to Fowler’s question about commentators questioning his playing style.
The former top American male tennis player slugged out a tough win over fellow Yank Michael Russell 6-2, 6-4, 4-6, 7-5, avoiding the first-round upset but looking off his game at times.
Edit: somehow, the word “former” was missing from the published version of this piece. It has been restored. Sorry, Mardy!
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?