- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Andy Roddick Lashes Out Against Tennis Analysts In Post-Match Interview
You’d think being married to Brooklyn Decker would mellow a man out.
Andy Roddick pulled no punches in an interview with Chris Fowler after his first-round victory at the U.S. Open, saying the job of tennis analyst is “the easiest job in the world,” one that “doesn’t take much thought.”
Roddick was responding to Fowler’s question about commentators questioning his playing style.
The former top American male tennis player slugged out a tough win over fellow Yank Michael Russell 6-2, 6-4, 4-6, 7-5, avoiding the first-round upset but looking off his game at times.
Edit: somehow, the word “former” was missing from the published version of this piece. It has been restored. Sorry, Mardy!
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts