- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Another Day, Another Tennis Player Explodes
Injustice takes many forms, but fewer are as hilarious as a scorned tennis player out for umpire blood. Enter Sera Errani, whose serve was ruled out after legitimately winning the point against Yanina Wickmayer. Ok, so the guy made a mistake. It happens. See for yourself:
Apologies were not being accepted, however. Errani wanted justice. What she got was a hot mic and two minutes of face time with the defiant chair umpire. Priceless.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever