- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Hot Tennis Girlfriend Getting All Of The Attention
The Australian press gleefully refers to Bernard Tomic as a “brooding” tennis star, and the 19-year-old is also the country’s best young prospect. So when he showed up to the red carpet at the IMG Players’ Party, on the night before the Australian Open, with an attractive young lady in a short black dress, the Aussie press had a new object of affection for the week.
Her name is Donay Meijer, and she’s a pharmacy student who put her modeling career on hold to focus on school. Her mum? Happy. Tomic? On point. After beating 13th seed Alexandr Dolgopolov last night, he’ll play in the most anticipated match in Australia in quite awhile, when he faces Roger Federer tomorrow.
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'