- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hot Tennis Girlfriend Getting All Of The Attention
The Australian press gleefully refers to Bernard Tomic as a “brooding” tennis star, and the 19-year-old is also the country’s best young prospect. So when he showed up to the red carpet at the IMG Players’ Party, on the night before the Australian Open, with an attractive young lady in a short black dress, the Aussie press had a new object of affection for the week.
Her name is Donay Meijer, and she’s a pharmacy student who put her modeling career on hold to focus on school. Her mum? Happy. Tomic? On point. After beating 13th seed Alexandr Dolgopolov last night, he’ll play in the most anticipated match in Australia in quite awhile, when he faces Roger Federer tomorrow.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion