- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Build It And They Will Come: The Guy Who Beat Andy Murray Has This Tennis Court In The Middle Of His Vineyard
And then suddenly from out of the vines came Bill Tilden, Don Budge and Vitas Gerulaitis …
Still home…. Entraînement a la maison…. pic.twitter.com/efrW2tC7ea
— Stanislas Wawrinka (@stanwawrinka) June 11, 2013
As you know, Andy Murray lost in straight sets to Stan Wawrinka today in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open, causing this reaction from Murray (priceless), and the rest of us to say: “Who’s Stan Wawrinka again?”
I’ll tell you who he is: he’s ranked in the top ten, seventh on the money list, and owner of the tennis court you see above. Sweet.
I assume this is in Saint-Barthélemy, Switzerland, where he lives.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success