- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Build It And They Will Come: The Guy Who Beat Andy Murray Has This Tennis Court In The Middle Of His Vineyard
And then suddenly from out of the vines came Bill Tilden, Don Budge and Vitas Gerulaitis …
Still home…. Entraînement a la maison…. pic.twitter.com/efrW2tC7ea
— Stanislas Wawrinka (@stanwawrinka) June 11, 2013
As you know, Andy Murray lost in straight sets to Stan Wawrinka today in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open, causing this reaction from Murray (priceless), and the rest of us to say: “Who’s Stan Wawrinka again?”
I’ll tell you who he is: he’s ranked in the top ten, seventh on the money list, and owner of the tennis court you see above. Sweet.
I assume this is in Saint-Barthélemy, Switzerland, where he lives.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts