- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Build It And They Will Come: The Guy Who Beat Andy Murray Has This Tennis Court In The Middle Of His Vineyard
And then suddenly from out of the vines came Bill Tilden, Don Budge and Vitas Gerulaitis …
Still home…. Entraînement a la maison…. pic.twitter.com/efrW2tC7ea
— Stanislas Wawrinka (@stanwawrinka) June 11, 2013
As you know, Andy Murray lost in straight sets to Stan Wawrinka today in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open, causing this reaction from Murray (priceless), and the rest of us to say: “Who’s Stan Wawrinka again?”
I’ll tell you who he is: he’s ranked in the top ten, seventh on the money list, and owner of the tennis court you see above. Sweet.
I assume this is in Saint-Barthélemy, Switzerland, where he lives.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story