- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Build It And They Will Come: The Guy Who Beat Andy Murray Has This Tennis Court In The Middle Of His Vineyard
And then suddenly from out of the vines came Bill Tilden, Don Budge and Vitas Gerulaitis …
Still home…. Entraînement a la maison…. pic.twitter.com/efrW2tC7ea
— Stanislas Wawrinka (@stanwawrinka) June 11, 2013
As you know, Andy Murray lost in straight sets to Stan Wawrinka today in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open, causing this reaction from Murray (priceless), and the rest of us to say: “Who’s Stan Wawrinka again?”
I’ll tell you who he is: he’s ranked in the top ten, seventh on the money list, and owner of the tennis court you see above. Sweet.
I assume this is in Saint-Barthélemy, Switzerland, where he lives.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship