- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Build It And They Will Come: The Guy Who Beat Andy Murray Has This Tennis Court In The Middle Of His Vineyard
And then suddenly from out of the vines came Bill Tilden, Don Budge and Vitas Gerulaitis …
Still home…. Entraînement a la maison…. pic.twitter.com/efrW2tC7ea
— Stanislas Wawrinka (@stanwawrinka) June 11, 2013
As you know, Andy Murray lost in straight sets to Stan Wawrinka today in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open, causing this reaction from Murray (priceless), and the rest of us to say: “Who’s Stan Wawrinka again?”
I’ll tell you who he is: he’s ranked in the top ten, seventh on the money list, and owner of the tennis court you see above. Sweet.
I assume this is in Saint-Barthélemy, Switzerland, where he lives.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?