- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Genie Bouchard Rolls To Semis Against Simona Halep, No One Complains
Halep (6-4, 6-0) and Bouchard (6-3, 6-4) both advanced this morning at the All England Club, and will play each other Thursday for a spot in the final on Saturday against the Czech Republic’s Lucie Safarova or Petra Kvitova, playing in the other semifinal match.
In case you aren’t familiar, Bouchard is super hot and Halep has some pretty jaw dropping photos circulating around the internet.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts