- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hey Serena Williams, Try Not To Smack Yourself In The Face With Your Racket On The Forehand Follow-Through
Serena Williams won her Australian Open second round match 6-2, 6-0 over Spanish teenager Garbine Muguruza today, but at the expense of her face. After tracking down the ball and swinging a forehand return, her racket on the follow-through caught her lip, splitting it open and drawing blood. Not a good thing, though we look forward to whatever Caroline Wozniacki has in store.
Also: GAH! BLOOD!!!
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy