- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hey Serena Williams, Try Not To Smack Yourself In The Face With Your Racket On The Forehand Follow-Through
Serena Williams won her Australian Open second round match 6-2, 6-0 over Spanish teenager Garbine Muguruza today, but at the expense of her face. After tracking down the ball and swinging a forehand return, her racket on the follow-through caught her lip, splitting it open and drawing blood. Not a good thing, though we look forward to whatever Caroline Wozniacki has in store.
Also: GAH! BLOOD!!!
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan