- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hey Serena Williams, Try Not To Smack Yourself In The Face With Your Racket On The Forehand Follow-Through
Serena Williams won her Australian Open second round match 6-2, 6-0 over Spanish teenager Garbine Muguruza today, but at the expense of her face. After tracking down the ball and swinging a forehand return, her racket on the follow-through caught her lip, splitting it open and drawing blood. Not a good thing, though we look forward to whatever Caroline Wozniacki has in store.
Also: GAH! BLOOD!!!
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World