- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hey Serena Williams, Try Not To Smack Yourself In The Face With Your Racket On The Forehand Follow-Through
Serena Williams won her Australian Open second round match 6-2, 6-0 over Spanish teenager Garbine Muguruza today, but at the expense of her face. After tracking down the ball and swinging a forehand return, her racket on the follow-through caught her lip, splitting it open and drawing blood. Not a good thing, though we look forward to whatever Caroline Wozniacki has in store.
Also: GAH! BLOOD!!!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story