- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hey Serena Williams, Try Not To Smack Yourself In The Face With Your Racket On The Forehand Follow-Through
Serena Williams won her Australian Open second round match 6-2, 6-0 over Spanish teenager Garbine Muguruza today, but at the expense of her face. After tracking down the ball and swinging a forehand return, her racket on the follow-through caught her lip, splitting it open and drawing blood. Not a good thing, though we look forward to whatever Caroline Wozniacki has in store.
Also: GAH! BLOOD!!!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts