- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Tough Out There For A Wimbledon Ball Girl
This one was hit in the shoulder by a 128-mph serve off the racket of Milos Raonic on a first serve, during Raonic’s straight-sets victory over Argentina’s Carlos Berlocq today. Props to the girl — she was in tears and had to leave, but she toughed it out and left under her own power.
Amazingly, it could have been worse: Raonic’s serve has been clocked at 150 mph (see below) — second-fastest in the world. If there is a zombie apocalypse, I know who I’m going to stick close to for protection.
Raonic just hit a ball girl in the arm with a 128 MPH serve. She leaves the court in tears and is replaced. #Wimbledon
— Tennis Connected (@TennisConnected) June 25, 2013
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.