- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s Tough Out There For A Wimbledon Ball Girl
This one was hit in the shoulder by a 128-mph serve off the racket of Milos Raonic on a first serve, during Raonic’s straight-sets victory over Argentina’s Carlos Berlocq today. Props to the girl — she was in tears and had to leave, but she toughed it out and left under her own power.
Amazingly, it could have been worse: Raonic’s serve has been clocked at 150 mph (see below) — second-fastest in the world. If there is a zombie apocalypse, I know who I’m going to stick close to for protection.
Raonic just hit a ball girl in the arm with a 128 MPH serve. She leaves the court in tears and is replaced. #Wimbledon
— Tennis Connected (@TennisConnected) June 25, 2013
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy