- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Tough Out There For A Wimbledon Ball Girl
This one was hit in the shoulder by a 128-mph serve off the racket of Milos Raonic on a first serve, during Raonic’s straight-sets victory over Argentina’s Carlos Berlocq today. Props to the girl — she was in tears and had to leave, but she toughed it out and left under her own power.
Amazingly, it could have been worse: Raonic’s serve has been clocked at 150 mph (see below) — second-fastest in the world. If there is a zombie apocalypse, I know who I’m going to stick close to for protection.
Raonic just hit a ball girl in the arm with a 128 MPH serve. She leaves the court in tears and is replaced. #Wimbledon
— Tennis Connected (@TennisConnected) June 25, 2013
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO