- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s Tough Out There For A Wimbledon Ball Girl
This one was hit in the shoulder by a 128-mph serve off the racket of Milos Raonic on a first serve, during Raonic’s straight-sets victory over Argentina’s Carlos Berlocq today. Props to the girl — she was in tears and had to leave, but she toughed it out and left under her own power.
Amazingly, it could have been worse: Raonic’s serve has been clocked at 150 mph (see below) — second-fastest in the world. If there is a zombie apocalypse, I know who I’m going to stick close to for protection.
Raonic just hit a ball girl in the arm with a 128 MPH serve. She leaves the court in tears and is replaced. #Wimbledon
— Tennis Connected (@TennisConnected) June 25, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts