- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jelena Ristic: A Tennis Girlfriend We’d Build A Bridge For
Here are a few facts about Australian Open champion/current best tennis player on the planet Novak Djokovic:
1. He’s a legitimately entertaining fellow. He wants to act, and he might just be good at it.
2. He’s also a very religious fellow, and was kissing his cross necklace/crossing himself enough during and after the Nadal match that a few started making Tebow comparisons.
3. He openly and proudly holds some controversial views about his home country of Serbia’s relationship with the bordering Kosovo territory – i.e. that it should be recognized as part of Serbia. A condemnation of his viewpoint is here, while this paints a more sympathetic picture of Djokovic. This all should arguably be a bigger deal than it is.
4. Back to the smaller details: Djokovic’s father used to wear a t-shirt with a picture of his son on it at his matches.
5. He has an extremely attractive girlfriend, Jelena Ristic. But since you probably clicked on this post mostly to see the gallery above, you know that already.
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence