- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“How Many Times?!” Here’s A Splendid Little Tennis Freakout For You
Like yelling? Like accents? Like grown men regressing to a simpler emotional state? Then today is your Christmas. Jerzy Janowicz, the 24-seed in this year’s Australian Open, lost his marbles a bit during his second round match with Somdev Devvarman.
The adorable Easter Euro freakout happens 30 seconds into the video, when Janowicz loses an important point during a first set tiebreaker. He’d eventually win the match, but not before giving us a bit of the ol’ YouTube magic.
How many times, indeed.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship