- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
“How Many Times?!” Here’s A Splendid Little Tennis Freakout For You
Like yelling? Like accents? Like grown men regressing to a simpler emotional state? Then today is your Christmas. Jerzy Janowicz, the 24-seed in this year’s Australian Open, lost his marbles a bit during his second round match with Somdev Devvarman.
The adorable Easter Euro freakout happens 30 seconds into the video, when Janowicz loses an important point during a first set tiebreaker. He’d eventually win the match, but not before giving us a bit of the ol’ YouTube magic.
How many times, indeed.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players