- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“How Many Times?!” Here’s A Splendid Little Tennis Freakout For You
Like yelling? Like accents? Like grown men regressing to a simpler emotional state? Then today is your Christmas. Jerzy Janowicz, the 24-seed in this year’s Australian Open, lost his marbles a bit during his second round match with Somdev Devvarman.
The adorable Easter Euro freakout happens 30 seconds into the video, when Janowicz loses an important point during a first set tiebreaker. He’d eventually win the match, but not before giving us a bit of the ol’ YouTube magic.
How many times, indeed.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier