- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“How Many Times?!” Here’s A Splendid Little Tennis Freakout For You
Like yelling? Like accents? Like grown men regressing to a simpler emotional state? Then today is your Christmas. Jerzy Janowicz, the 24-seed in this year’s Australian Open, lost his marbles a bit during his second round match with Somdev Devvarman.
The adorable Easter Euro freakout happens 30 seconds into the video, when Janowicz loses an important point during a first set tiebreaker. He’d eventually win the match, but not before giving us a bit of the ol’ YouTube magic.
How many times, indeed.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts