- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“How Many Times?!” Here’s A Splendid Little Tennis Freakout For You
Like yelling? Like accents? Like grown men regressing to a simpler emotional state? Then today is your Christmas. Jerzy Janowicz, the 24-seed in this year’s Australian Open, lost his marbles a bit during his second round match with Somdev Devvarman.
The adorable Easter Euro freakout happens 30 seconds into the video, when Janowicz loses an important point during a first set tiebreaker. He’d eventually win the match, but not before giving us a bit of the ol’ YouTube magic.
How many times, indeed.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film