- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Heroic Line Judge Takes 118 MPH Tennis Ball To Face, Makes Call Anyway
Being a line judge at a major tennis event ranks right up there with worlds most dangerous jobs. It’s somewhere jumbled in between lightning-hugger, bear translator, and Detroit police officer. Just putting your nose on the line every day for the betterment of the sport.
Plain and simple, this line judge got nailed in the face. Gotta respect her dedication though, that “fault” call was loud and clear, and not impeded by the green tennis ball whizzing 118 miles per hour at her dome. I also love Tsonga’s reaction. Tries to play it off all cool when he helps her, then turns around and has the total, “Haha, she got hit in the face,” look on.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy