- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Heroic Line Judge Takes 118 MPH Tennis Ball To Face, Makes Call Anyway
Being a line judge at a major tennis event ranks right up there with worlds most dangerous jobs. It’s somewhere jumbled in between lightning-hugger, bear translator, and Detroit police officer. Just putting your nose on the line every day for the betterment of the sport.
Plain and simple, this line judge got nailed in the face. Gotta respect her dedication though, that “fault” call was loud and clear, and not impeded by the green tennis ball whizzing 118 miles per hour at her dome. I also love Tsonga’s reaction. Tries to play it off all cool when he helps her, then turns around and has the total, “Haha, she got hit in the face,” look on.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce