- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Heroic Line Judge Takes 118 MPH Tennis Ball To Face, Makes Call Anyway
Being a line judge at a major tennis event ranks right up there with worlds most dangerous jobs. It’s somewhere jumbled in between lightning-hugger, bear translator, and Detroit police officer. Just putting your nose on the line every day for the betterment of the sport.
Plain and simple, this line judge got nailed in the face. Gotta respect her dedication though, that “fault” call was loud and clear, and not impeded by the green tennis ball whizzing 118 miles per hour at her dome. I also love Tsonga’s reaction. Tries to play it off all cool when he helps her, then turns around and has the total, “Haha, she got hit in the face,” look on.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts