- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Heroic Line Judge Takes 118 MPH Tennis Ball To Face, Makes Call Anyway
Being a line judge at a major tennis event ranks right up there with worlds most dangerous jobs. It’s somewhere jumbled in between lightning-hugger, bear translator, and Detroit police officer. Just putting your nose on the line every day for the betterment of the sport.
Plain and simple, this line judge got nailed in the face. Gotta respect her dedication though, that “fault” call was loud and clear, and not impeded by the green tennis ball whizzing 118 miles per hour at her dome. I also love Tsonga’s reaction. Tries to play it off all cool when he helps her, then turns around and has the total, “Haha, she got hit in the face,” look on.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap