- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tennis Player Mardy Fish Will Not Lack For Celebrity News During The Hurricane
If you’re on the East Coast, you’ve heard about this Hurricane Irene business, by virtue of it either already hitting your area, or causing forced evacuations and general worry before it hits. In anticipation of not being able to go anywhere due to potential flooding, many who expect the storm to hit them hard are stocking up on supplies. And tennis player Mardy Fish wouldn’t be in the midst of the best stretch of his career if he weren’t preparing meticulously. That readiness, it seems, translates to storms as well. Fish tweeted this picture earlier today, along with the message, “Bring it Irene!”:
Forget the granola bars, the rice cakes, the water, the sports drinks, the candles, the lighters with which to light those candles – Fish is ready to read up on celebs. Hey, he knows if the power goes out, he won’t have the internet for that. Like we said: all in the prep work.
[h/t Darren Rovell]
- Filed Under:
- mardy fish
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts