- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Maria Sharapova Is On The Cover Of Esquire Latin America, For Whatever Reason, Posing Seductively, For Obvious Reasons
Maria Sharapova is on the cover of the June issue of Esquire Latin America. Sports Illustrated describes the photo shoot as “beachy.” Maria Sharapova does indeed look beachy, and Maria Sharapova looking beachy explains why this strange-sounding decision is more savvy than strange. Enjoy the clicks, Esquire Latin America. You are giving the people what they want, and as we can confirm, that is an admirable pursuit, despite its taboo status in the internet world.
Slideshow time! All photos via Esquire.
“It’s the first time an international edition of the magazine went with two different covers for its print and online editions.”
No, that information is not interesting, but we felt compelled to give you some cold, hard facts in addition to the pictures. You’re welcome; we are the best.
- Filed Under:
- Maria Sharapova
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film