- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Maria Sharapova Is On The Cover Of Esquire Latin America, For Whatever Reason, Posing Seductively, For Obvious Reasons
Maria Sharapova is on the cover of the June issue of Esquire Latin America. Sports Illustrated describes the photo shoot as “beachy.” Maria Sharapova does indeed look beachy, and Maria Sharapova looking beachy explains why this strange-sounding decision is more savvy than strange. Enjoy the clicks, Esquire Latin America. You are giving the people what they want, and as we can confirm, that is an admirable pursuit, despite its taboo status in the internet world.
Slideshow time! All photos via Esquire.
“It’s the first time an international edition of the magazine went with two different covers for its print and online editions.”
No, that information is not interesting, but we felt compelled to give you some cold, hard facts in addition to the pictures. You’re welcome; we are the best.
- Filed Under:
- Maria Sharapova
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters