- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Maria Sharapova Is On The Cover Of Esquire Latin America, For Whatever Reason, Posing Seductively, For Obvious Reasons
Maria Sharapova is on the cover of the June issue of Esquire Latin America. Sports Illustrated describes the photo shoot as “beachy.” Maria Sharapova does indeed look beachy, and Maria Sharapova looking beachy explains why this strange-sounding decision is more savvy than strange. Enjoy the clicks, Esquire Latin America. You are giving the people what they want, and as we can confirm, that is an admirable pursuit, despite its taboo status in the internet world.
Slideshow time! All photos via Esquire.
“It’s the first time an international edition of the magazine went with two different covers for its print and online editions.”
No, that information is not interesting, but we felt compelled to give you some cold, hard facts in addition to the pictures. You’re welcome; we are the best.
- Filed Under:
- Maria Sharapova
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts