- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Maria Sharapova Responds To Serena Williams’ Thinly Veiled Jab In Rolling Stone Interview (VIDEO)
– Serena Williams on Maria Sharapova (we think)
Who’s the guy in question? Pro tennis slut Grigor Dimitrov. That’s who. And he’s dated Serena and now currently is in a thing with Sharapova. So, obviously, there’s a lot of non-tennis related stuff going on behind the scenes here.
But going after Sharapova, who seems like a total sweetheart, for being a total sweetheart is borderline bizarre. You’d think after winning the French Open she’d be more positive, especially heading into Wimbledon right around the corner. Apparently love/sex/boyfriend drama transcends all that. Don’t believe me? Put your girlfriend in the same room as one of your exes…
Oh, and this is Serena’s second beef of 2013, after a dust up with Sloan Stephens in March over some cryptic Twitter shit-talking. Ouch. Hate to say it, but it’s beginning to sounds like Serena is kind of a doo-doo head.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches