- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Maria Sharapova Responds To Serena Williams’ Thinly Veiled Jab In Rolling Stone Interview (VIDEO)
– Serena Williams on Maria Sharapova (we think)
Who’s the guy in question? Pro tennis slut Grigor Dimitrov. That’s who. And he’s dated Serena and now currently is in a thing with Sharapova. So, obviously, there’s a lot of non-tennis related stuff going on behind the scenes here.
But going after Sharapova, who seems like a total sweetheart, for being a total sweetheart is borderline bizarre. You’d think after winning the French Open she’d be more positive, especially heading into Wimbledon right around the corner. Apparently love/sex/boyfriend drama transcends all that. Don’t believe me? Put your girlfriend in the same room as one of your exes…
Oh, and this is Serena’s second beef of 2013, after a dust up with Sloan Stephens in March over some cryptic Twitter shit-talking. Ouch. Hate to say it, but it’s beginning to sounds like Serena is kind of a doo-doo head.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story