- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Maria Sharapova Responds To Serena Williams’ Thinly Veiled Jab In Rolling Stone Interview (VIDEO)
– Serena Williams on Maria Sharapova (we think)
Who’s the guy in question? Pro tennis slut Grigor Dimitrov. That’s who. And he’s dated Serena and now currently is in a thing with Sharapova. So, obviously, there’s a lot of non-tennis related stuff going on behind the scenes here.
But going after Sharapova, who seems like a total sweetheart, for being a total sweetheart is borderline bizarre. You’d think after winning the French Open she’d be more positive, especially heading into Wimbledon right around the corner. Apparently love/sex/boyfriend drama transcends all that. Don’t believe me? Put your girlfriend in the same room as one of your exes…
Oh, and this is Serena’s second beef of 2013, after a dust up with Sloan Stephens in March over some cryptic Twitter shit-talking. Ouch. Hate to say it, but it’s beginning to sounds like Serena is kind of a doo-doo head.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'