- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Novak Djokovic Flips On Chair Umpire, Ball Boy Awkwardly Stands There With Towel
Djokovic ended up winning, despite getting jobbed on two overturned calls that could have been returned had they not been called out in the first place. He’ll face Juan Martin del Potro (who just upset Rafael Nadal) in the finals of the Shanghai Masters, tonight (at 4:30 AM, so I guess tomorrow morning).
H/T The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts