- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Novak Djokovic Flips On Chair Umpire, Ball Boy Awkwardly Stands There With Towel
Djokovic ended up winning, despite getting jobbed on two overturned calls that could have been returned had they not been called out in the first place. He’ll face Juan Martin del Potro (who just upset Rafael Nadal) in the finals of the Shanghai Masters, tonight (at 4:30 AM, so I guess tomorrow morning).
H/T The Big Lead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends