- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Novak Djokovic Flips On Chair Umpire, Ball Boy Awkwardly Stands There With Towel
Djokovic ended up winning, despite getting jobbed on two overturned calls that could have been returned had they not been called out in the first place. He’ll face Juan Martin del Potro (who just upset Rafael Nadal) in the finals of the Shanghai Masters, tonight (at 4:30 AM, so I guess tomorrow morning).
H/T The Big Lead
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap