- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Novak Djokovic Flips On Chair Umpire, Ball Boy Awkwardly Stands There With Towel
Djokovic ended up winning, despite getting jobbed on two overturned calls that could have been returned had they not been called out in the first place. He’ll face Juan Martin del Potro (who just upset Rafael Nadal) in the finals of the Shanghai Masters, tonight (at 4:30 AM, so I guess tomorrow morning).
H/T The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts