- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Novak Djokovic Is 3-For-3 Since Getting Engaged To Jelena Ristic
Novak Djokovic has a cute dog, a gorgeous fiancee, and a 17-match winning streak. In fact, since getting engaged to swimwear model/foundation chairman Jelena Ristic, Djokovic is three-for-three in tournaments — he won the Paris Masters today, beating defending champion David Ferrer 7-5, 7-5 for his sixth sixth title of the season and third straight since giving Ristic the Ring of Power.
Djokovic won the China Open Sept. 29 in Beijing, beating Rafael Nadal in the final, and took the Shanghai Rolex Masters on Oct. 6.
Here he is following the Paris Open final, somehow awarding a racket to the kid from “Jerry Maguire.”
— ESPN.co.uk (@ESPNUK) November 3, 2013
Did Ristic say “Show me the money”? Whatever, Djokovic, after an 8-year relationship, seems to have found the secret to never losing. Here’s more Ristic:
- Filed Under:
- novak djokovic
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.