- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Novak Djokovic Is 3-For-3 Since Getting Engaged To Jelena Ristic
Novak Djokovic has a cute dog, a gorgeous fiancee, and a 17-match winning streak. In fact, since getting engaged to swimwear model/foundation chairman Jelena Ristic, Djokovic is three-for-three in tournaments — he won the Paris Masters today, beating defending champion David Ferrer 7-5, 7-5 for his sixth sixth title of the season and third straight since giving Ristic the Ring of Power.
Djokovic won the China Open Sept. 29 in Beijing, beating Rafael Nadal in the final, and took the Shanghai Rolex Masters on Oct. 6.
Here he is following the Paris Open final, somehow awarding a racket to the kid from “Jerry Maguire.”
— ESPN.co.uk (@ESPNUK) November 3, 2013
Did Ristic say “Show me the money”? Whatever, Djokovic, after an 8-year relationship, seems to have found the secret to never losing. Here’s more Ristic:
- Filed Under:
- novak djokovic
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts