- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Novak Djokovic Is 3-For-3 Since Getting Engaged To Jelena Ristic
Novak Djokovic has a cute dog, a gorgeous fiancee, and a 17-match winning streak. In fact, since getting engaged to swimwear model/foundation chairman Jelena Ristic, Djokovic is three-for-three in tournaments — he won the Paris Masters today, beating defending champion David Ferrer 7-5, 7-5 for his sixth sixth title of the season and third straight since giving Ristic the Ring of Power.
Djokovic won the China Open Sept. 29 in Beijing, beating Rafael Nadal in the final, and took the Shanghai Rolex Masters on Oct. 6.
Here he is following the Paris Open final, somehow awarding a racket to the kid from “Jerry Maguire.”
— ESPN.co.uk (@ESPNUK) November 3, 2013
Did Ristic say “Show me the money”? Whatever, Djokovic, after an 8-year relationship, seems to have found the secret to never losing. Here’s more Ristic:
- Filed Under:
- novak djokovic
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Michael B. Jordan is the Human Torch?
- Everyone Is Asking the Wrong Questions About the Ray Rice Video