- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Novak Djokovic Is So Fancy (And So Bored)
“First things first, I’m the realest.” Noavk Djokovic seems to be bored with tennis. The Serbian’s been ranked number one for over 100 weeks, and so far, is sailing through the U.S. Open (today he only dropped four games in his straight set win). In fact, the only physical activity he engaged in was his dance to Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy.”
“I could hold you down, like I’m givin’ lessons in physics.” The only player in the tournament who could give Djoko a lesson is Roger Federer. The two have met in the Open each of the last five years. But while Federer won the first three, Djokovic has won the last two, perhaps indicating Djoko will take the title this year.
“I said, ‘Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this.’” Right now he’s Rory McIlroy: playing a game for a living that’s just too easy for him right now. And with a new wife and a baby on the way, perhaps it may not hold his attention.
“Hot girl, hands off, don’t touch that.” Unfortunately for Serbian tennis, his countrywoman Ana Ivanovic finds the game easy, except when she’s playing in a Grand Slam event. She made an early exit from the Open today, losing to unseeded Karolina Pliskova in straight sets.
— WTA (@WTA) August 28, 2014
Photo via Getty
David Young has been a columnist for ESPN and Sports Illustrated and likes to get drunk on the minibar. Trash the hotel and follow him on Twitter @turkeysflying.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence