- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Novak Djokovic Is So Fancy (And So Bored)
“First things first, I’m the realest.” Noavk Djokovic seems to be bored with tennis. The Serbian’s been ranked number one for over 100 weeks, and so far, is sailing through the U.S. Open (today he only dropped four games in his straight set win). In fact, the only physical activity he engaged in was his dance to Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy.”
“I could hold you down, like I’m givin’ lessons in physics.” The only player in the tournament who could give Djoko a lesson is Roger Federer. The two have met in the Open each of the last five years. But while Federer won the first three, Djokovic has won the last two, perhaps indicating Djoko will take the title this year.
“I said, ‘Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this.’” Right now he’s Rory McIlroy: playing a game for a living that’s just too easy for him right now. And with a new wife and a baby on the way, perhaps it may not hold his attention.
“Hot girl, hands off, don’t touch that.” Unfortunately for Serbian tennis, his countrywoman Ana Ivanovic finds the game easy, except when she’s playing in a Grand Slam event. She made an early exit from the Open today, losing to unseeded Karolina Pliskova in straight sets.
— WTA (@WTA) August 28, 2014
Photo via Getty
David Young has been a columnist for ESPN and Sports Illustrated and likes to get drunk on the minibar. Trash the hotel and follow him on Twitter @turkeysflying.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts