- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oddsmakers Are Taking Slightly Messed Up Bets On Andy Murray’s Mom
It would appear that British oddsmakers have a very twisted sense of humor.
Bookies are offering 10-1 on [opponent Feliciano] Lopez blowing [Andy] Murray’s mother Judy a kiss during their match after she nicknamed the heart-throb Spaniard “Deliciano” on her Twitter site during the tournament.
The fact that Andy Murray‘s mum has the hots for Feliciano Lopez is already well-documented. What’s not so well-established, however, is the reaction we can expect from Murray in the event the unthinkable (the guy he’s playing in Wimbledon actually blows his mom a kiss) is to happen.
It’s no secret that back in the day, Murray had a reputation for having a bit of a temper. But then, as it were, he received outside help from an unlikely source and voilà — a less fiery, more demure Andy Murray is back in the quarterfinals of Wimbledon for the fourth consecutive year.
But come Wednesday’s match, all bets are off. Either Murray is going to have to rely on a lot more flashy Tweener shots to upstage Lopez, or all hell is going to break loose (well, as much hell as can break loose at Wimbledon, the most traditional of sporting events).
And speaking of the Duchess of Cambridge and hubby Prince William, after meeting the royal couple following his match on Monday, Murray told reporters “If I’d known they were coming, I would have shaved” — leading oddsmakers to put the Scotsman at 4-1 to play clean-shaven in the quarters against Lopez, and 14-1 to win the title sans scruff on Sunday.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao