- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Things People Put Themselves Through To Get Their Hands On Rafael Nadal’s Balls
Tennis balls, everyone. Relax. Everyone wants a piece of Rafael Nada’s tennis balls. Such was the case when Nadal threw an autographed ball into the stands at an Indian Wells tournament and a fan, trying to make the grab, bit it and fell flat on his face.
He tried to get up and play is pretty cool, but he was clearly a little shaken up. That was until Nadal walked over and gave him a hug. To be honest, this guy made out alright in this deal. Think about it. You can have an autographed tennis ball, that won’t sell for all that much on eBay, or you can walk away with a story about falling flat on your face and then getting a pity hug from the best tennis player in the world. I think I’d go for the latter.
- Filed Under:
- rafael nadal
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky