- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Random White Guy Convinces China He’s Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
This random white guy living in China, “Donnie Does,” was curious if Chinese people think all white people look the same. So, he dressed up like Roger Federer to see if people noticed that he wasn’t Roger Federer. He doesn’t look like Roger Federer.
Weirdly, it appears to have worked, and he was signing autographs on autographs on autographs.
They also did not notice his lack of a Swiss accent, and, more importantly, the fact that he was signing with his left hand.
- Filed Under:
- roger federer
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo