- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Random White Guy Convinces China He’s Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
This random white guy living in China, “Donnie Does,” was curious if Chinese people think all white people look the same. So, he dressed up like Roger Federer to see if people noticed that he wasn’t Roger Federer. He doesn’t look like Roger Federer.
Weirdly, it appears to have worked, and he was signing autographs on autographs on autographs.
They also did not notice his lack of a Swiss accent, and, more importantly, the fact that he was signing with his left hand.
- Filed Under:
- roger federer
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million