- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Random White Guy Convinces China He’s Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
This random white guy living in China, “Donnie Does,” was curious if Chinese people think all white people look the same. So, he dressed up like Roger Federer to see if people noticed that he wasn’t Roger Federer. He doesn’t look like Roger Federer.
Weirdly, it appears to have worked, and he was signing autographs on autographs on autographs.
They also did not notice his lack of a Swiss accent, and, more importantly, the fact that he was signing with his left hand.
- Filed Under:
- roger federer
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead