- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Random White Guy Convinces China He’s Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
This random white guy living in China, “Donnie Does,” was curious if Chinese people think all white people look the same. So, he dressed up like Roger Federer to see if people noticed that he wasn’t Roger Federer. He doesn’t look like Roger Federer.
Weirdly, it appears to have worked, and he was signing autographs on autographs on autographs.
They also did not notice his lack of a Swiss accent, and, more importantly, the fact that he was signing with his left hand.
- Filed Under:
- roger federer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts