- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Random White Guy Convinces China He’s Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
This random white guy living in China, “Donnie Does,” was curious if Chinese people think all white people look the same. So, he dressed up like Roger Federer to see if people noticed that he wasn’t Roger Federer. He doesn’t look like Roger Federer.
Weirdly, it appears to have worked, and he was signing autographs on autographs on autographs.
They also did not notice his lack of a Swiss accent, and, more importantly, the fact that he was signing with his left hand.
- Filed Under:
- roger federer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts