- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Roger Federer Collaborated With Michael Jordan To Create Gorgeous-Looking Sneakers For The U.S. Open
Roger Federer is a Nike athlete, and sometimes when you wear the top sneakers in the game, you get little perks like collaborating with arguably the greatest basketball player of all time – Michael Jordan. The two all-time greats met for the first time this week in New York to unveil their new Nike-Air Jordan fusion sneaker.
He’ll be watching Federer in person for the first time on Tuesday at the U.S. Open against Marinko Matosevic where he’ll break in his new sneakers.
MIchael Jordan watching Roger Federer in person at the US Open pic.twitter.com/4qflc9ChLh
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) August 26, 2014
Federer typically wears the Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour sneakers during matches, but in this Nike video, he talks about his love for Jordan and his 1988 sneakers, the Air Jordan 3. I smell PR bullshit, but if true, it’s cool to know in the video that Federer’s second passion was basketball. Legendary designer Tinker Hatfield – who Jordan calls, “a pain in the ass” in the video – worked with Federer to create the Nike Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3, which may or may not be released in a select Footaction store in New York. The shoes have Air Jordan’s iconic elephant print panel along with Federer’s signature RF logo. I’m sure sneakerheads will go crazy for these if they go on sale.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts