- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The ‘Roger Federer Is Retiring’ Prank Gets Played On Actual Tennis Players, Sadness Ensues
Ever wonder what people are going to say at your funeral? Sorry to get dark, but a video saying Roger Federer has retired puts us in that mood. These tennis players headed to Roland Garros in Paris were told that the Fed’s career is at an end, and they reminisced about one of the greatest players ever. Funny and sad, all at once.
Sure, some people think that it’s time for Federer to hang it up. But as these actual tennis players demonstrate, many more think he’s got a lot left in the tank.
Check it out (via Bob’s Blitz):
Not the first time people have been fooled by such foolishness. Always check your sources.
- Filed Under:
- roger federer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts