- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The ‘Roger Federer Is Retiring’ Prank Gets Played On Actual Tennis Players, Sadness Ensues
Ever wonder what people are going to say at your funeral? Sorry to get dark, but a video saying Roger Federer has retired puts us in that mood. These tennis players headed to Roland Garros in Paris were told that the Fed’s career is at an end, and they reminisced about one of the greatest players ever. Funny and sad, all at once.
Sure, some people think that it’s time for Federer to hang it up. But as these actual tennis players demonstrate, many more think he’s got a lot left in the tank.
Check it out (via Bob’s Blitz):
Not the first time people have been fooled by such foolishness. Always check your sources.
- Filed Under:
- roger federer
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?