- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The ‘Roger Federer Is Retiring’ Prank Gets Played On Actual Tennis Players, Sadness Ensues
Ever wonder what people are going to say at your funeral? Sorry to get dark, but a video saying Roger Federer has retired puts us in that mood. These tennis players headed to Roland Garros in Paris were told that the Fed’s career is at an end, and they reminisced about one of the greatest players ever. Funny and sad, all at once.
Sure, some people think that it’s time for Federer to hang it up. But as these actual tennis players demonstrate, many more think he’s got a lot left in the tank.
Check it out (via Bob’s Blitz):
Not the first time people have been fooled by such foolishness. Always check your sources.
- Filed Under:
- roger federer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts