- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Samuel L. Jackson Tells Everyone To ‘STFU’ About The ‘Awkward Victoria Beckham’ Vine
Our story so far: Samuel L. Jackson sat next to David and Victoria Beckham in the Royal Box at Wimbledon on Sunday for the Djokovic-Federer final, and someone captured a video of Jackson and Mrs. Beckham sharing an awkward moment — as if they were most uncomfortable sitting in each others’ presence. (Video below).
Social media and the blogosphere had a great time with it:
Posh Spice and Samuel L. Jackson shared an awkward moment at Wimbledon. http://t.co/gKuG2zb0Bb
— Gawker (@Gawker) July 7, 2014
But Jackson was not amused:
Lotta Bullshit goin' round, I had a ball sitting next to @victoriabeckham at Wimbledon yesterday! Truly Lovely!STFU!!
— Samuel L. Jackson (@SamuelLJackson) July 7, 2014
And this would tend to back up Jackson’s claim that the two were actually having a good time:
— Divya (@divyakbye) July 7, 2014
The moral here? Any five-second video can be taken out of context, and social media excels at that. Or to put it another way, the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts