- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Samuel L. Jackson Tells Everyone To ‘STFU’ About The ‘Awkward Victoria Beckham’ Vine
Our story so far: Samuel L. Jackson sat next to David and Victoria Beckham in the Royal Box at Wimbledon on Sunday for the Djokovic-Federer final, and someone captured a video of Jackson and Mrs. Beckham sharing an awkward moment — as if they were most uncomfortable sitting in each others’ presence. (Video below).
Social media and the blogosphere had a great time with it:
Posh Spice and Samuel L. Jackson shared an awkward moment at Wimbledon. http://t.co/gKuG2zb0Bb
— Gawker (@Gawker) July 7, 2014
But Jackson was not amused:
Lotta Bullshit goin' round, I had a ball sitting next to @victoriabeckham at Wimbledon yesterday! Truly Lovely!STFU!!
— Samuel L. Jackson (@SamuelLJackson) July 7, 2014
And this would tend to back up Jackson’s claim that the two were actually having a good time:
— Divya (@divyakbye) July 7, 2014
The moral here? Any five-second video can be taken out of context, and social media excels at that. Or to put it another way, the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
- Filed Under:
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco