- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Interview Of Serena And Venus Williams As Pre-Teens, Where Their Dad Says That Serena Will Be Better, Is Strikingly Prescient. Except Serena Never Became A Veterinarian.
Do you remember Trans World Sport? That old TV show that showed a freakish 14-year-old Tiger Woods (SFW, he wasn’t having sex with anyone). Well, this video of Venus and Serena Williams is floating around reddit during the 2013 French Open, and there are some ridiculously prescient things said in the interviews. One: their dad, Richard Williams, says that Serena will be better one day. Two, some guy says they might play each other in major finals one day. Three, Venus says she wants to be an archaeologist. (UPDATE: Never mind, I thought she was an archaeologist on the side.)
Surprisingly not mentioned: that there would be a fake email circulating one day that claimed Serena was was too successful to date black men.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?