- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Serena Williams Gets All Sassy On Jelena Jankovic During Match In Dubai Championship
If you’ll please divert your attention away from the snowy competitions of the Caucasus mountains, there’s a tennis fight we’d like you to see. Ok, maybe not a “fight fight,” but it was tense and kind of funny as the two tennis stars clearly don’t like each other. Without boring you with the details of tennis etiquette (which we don’t know), what transpired in the final set of Serena’s 6-2 6-2 victory was the result of Jankovic serving before Serena was ready. Serena then responded by demonstratively holding up Jankovic before the next serve, which prompted Jankovic’s sarcastic walkabout before serving on the following point.
The verdict: Tennis needs more moments that produce Gifs like the one above.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts