- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Serena Williams Goes On Letterman To Smash Things In High Heels
If you’re trying to win your third consecutive U.S. Open by overcoming injury and whatever this was, it’s probably best to train in sensible footwear and not 6-inch pumps like these puppies…
But, as we all know, you can’t really tell Serena what to do — or expect her to forgo an opportunity to show off her fashionable side on primetime national TV — though it would appear you can tell her to drill a tennis ball at a storefront window in midtown Manhattan. She’s cool with that kind of stuff.
So are we. Just don’t get hurt, Serena. Ok?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts