- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Serena Williams Goes On Letterman To Smash Things In High Heels
If you’re trying to win your third consecutive U.S. Open by overcoming injury and whatever this was, it’s probably best to train in sensible footwear and not 6-inch pumps like these puppies…
But, as we all know, you can’t really tell Serena what to do — or expect her to forgo an opportunity to show off her fashionable side on primetime national TV — though it would appear you can tell her to drill a tennis ball at a storefront window in midtown Manhattan. She’s cool with that kind of stuff.
So are we. Just don’t get hurt, Serena. Ok?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts