- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Is Really Not Serena Williams’ Finest Hour
She got blitzed in the U.S open final, 6-2, 6-3, by a heavy underdog. She flipped out on the chair umpire over a call that was ultimately the right one. Even when Serena was more gracious in her conduct, however, she didn’t quite nail it. The above tweet: nice sentiment? Sure. But it’s also worth pointing out that the woman who played brilliantly today to deny Serena her 14th major is named Sam Stosur.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts