- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is Really Not Serena Williams’ Finest Hour
She got blitzed in the U.S open final, 6-2, 6-3, by a heavy underdog. She flipped out on the chair umpire over a call that was ultimately the right one. Even when Serena was more gracious in her conduct, however, she didn’t quite nail it. The above tweet: nice sentiment? Sure. But it’s also worth pointing out that the woman who played brilliantly today to deny Serena her 14th major is named Sam Stosur.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success