- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Slow Motion Camera Captures Insect’s Near-Death Experience At Wimbledon
While Laura Robson and Kaia Kanepi were battling it out on the Tennis court, this insect had the luckiest break in its short life. The manicured Wimbledon green would be the perfect feeding ground for a bug, if not for the gigantic yellow spheres periodic flying over head.
Today, the extreme patience of an ESPN cameraman paid off when a serve happened to miss this insect by inches. The bug gives a half-hearted duck after the ball bounces, showing an unexpected level of awareness for the situation.
The human equivalent of this is a 747 touching its wheels down a few feet in front of pedestrian. If you’re having a rough Monday, just remember that you don’t have to worry about passenger jet aircraft randomly landing on top of you.
- Filed Under:
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.