- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Slow Motion Camera Captures Insect’s Near-Death Experience At Wimbledon
While Laura Robson and Kaia Kanepi were battling it out on the Tennis court, this insect had the luckiest break in its short life. The manicured Wimbledon green would be the perfect feeding ground for a bug, if not for the gigantic yellow spheres periodic flying over head.
Today, the extreme patience of an ESPN cameraman paid off when a serve happened to miss this insect by inches. The bug gives a half-hearted duck after the ball bounces, showing an unexpected level of awareness for the situation.
The human equivalent of this is a 747 touching its wheels down a few feet in front of pedestrian. If you’re having a rough Monday, just remember that you don’t have to worry about passenger jet aircraft randomly landing on top of you.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts