- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Slow Motion Camera Captures Insect’s Near-Death Experience At Wimbledon
While Laura Robson and Kaia Kanepi were battling it out on the Tennis court, this insect had the luckiest break in its short life. The manicured Wimbledon green would be the perfect feeding ground for a bug, if not for the gigantic yellow spheres periodic flying over head.
Today, the extreme patience of an ESPN cameraman paid off when a serve happened to miss this insect by inches. The bug gives a half-hearted duck after the ball bounces, showing an unexpected level of awareness for the situation.
The human equivalent of this is a 747 touching its wheels down a few feet in front of pedestrian. If you’re having a rough Monday, just remember that you don’t have to worry about passenger jet aircraft randomly landing on top of you.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut