- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
SNL Examines How Heart Rate Is Affected By Being Hit In The Groin With Tennis Balls
In this week’s digital short, ESPN’s “Sports Science” (it looked like it, at least) was sent up by Andy Samberg and company. Samberg does a pretty spot-on impression of host John Brenkus, and a cameo from everybody’s favorite angry tennis legend cements this segment as “better than the normal SNL fare.”
Getting pegged in the genitals with a tennis ball: the lighter side of sports.
[Video from NBC]
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- The 34 Best Photos of Aaron Rodger's Fiance
- Does Kaepernick's Offseason Regime Reinforce His Maturity?
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child