- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You’ve Never Heard Of
From Monday, August 25 until September 8, 2014′s final Grand Slam will come to Queens and let everyone know that, yes, summer is over. Frowny face.
However, there are reasons to be happy about the awesomest tennis tournament in the world (namely, that it’s so awesome). For starters, the women’s field is as open as it’s ever been — what with Serena recovering from that bizarre doubles outing at Wimbledon and no other female winning more than one Grand Slam in a season since 2007 (Justine Henin). Suffice it to say 2014 isn’t a great year to start betting on female tennis players.
Of course, there are other reasons to watch. If you only watch tennis when the big tournaments are on, you probably don’t know any of the girls in the slideshow below. Get to know them now so you can sound like a well-rounded creep come the start of this year’s U.S. Open. Go ahead, click ‘em.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend