- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You’ve Never Heard Of
From Monday, August 25 until September 8, 2014′s final Grand Slam will come to Queens and let everyone know that, yes, summer is over. Frowny face.
However, there are reasons to be happy about the awesomest tennis tournament in the world (namely, that it’s so awesome). For starters, the women’s field is as open as it’s ever been — what with Serena recovering from that bizarre doubles outing at Wimbledon and no other female winning more than one Grand Slam in a season since 2007 (Justine Henin). Suffice it to say 2014 isn’t a great year to start betting on female tennis players.
Of course, there are other reasons to watch. If you only watch tennis when the big tournaments are on, you probably don’t know any of the girls in the slideshow below. Get to know them now so you can sound like a well-rounded creep come the start of this year’s U.S. Open. Go ahead, click ‘em.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?