- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You’ve Never Heard Of
From Monday, August 25 until September 8, 2014′s final Grand Slam will come to Queens and let everyone know that, yes, summer is over. Frowny face.
However, there are reasons to be happy about the awesomest tennis tournament in the world (namely, that it’s so awesome). For starters, the women’s field is as open as it’s ever been — what with Serena recovering from that bizarre doubles outing at Wimbledon and no other female winning more than one Grand Slam in a season since 2007 (Justine Henin). Suffice it to say 2014 isn’t a great year to start betting on female tennis players.
Of course, there are other reasons to watch. If you only watch tennis when the big tournaments are on, you probably don’t know any of the girls in the slideshow below. Get to know them now so you can sound like a well-rounded creep come the start of this year’s U.S. Open. Go ahead, click ‘em.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts