- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Andy Murray Running Forehand Winner Is Amazing
While you were kicking back yesterday and lamenting the death of another summer, like a good American should, the best tennis players in the world were putting in work over at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Exhibit A: Andy Murray and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Murray put Tsonga away in three hard-fought sets (7-5,7-5, 6-4), and nothing demonstrates his incredible effort against a powerful opponent like this running forehand winner. The whole three-shot rally is nuts:
If Murray hadn’t returned a single one of those shots, no one could blame him. Instead, he played everything perfectly, and relegated Tsonga to an afterthought as he cruised to the quarterfinals.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts