- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Andy Murray Running Forehand Winner Is Amazing
While you were kicking back yesterday and lamenting the death of another summer, like a good American should, the best tennis players in the world were putting in work over at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Exhibit A: Andy Murray and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Murray put Tsonga away in three hard-fought sets (7-5,7-5, 6-4), and nothing demonstrates his incredible effort against a powerful opponent like this running forehand winner. The whole three-shot rally is nuts:
If Murray hadn’t returned a single one of those shots, no one could blame him. Instead, he played everything perfectly, and relegated Tsonga to an afterthought as he cruised to the quarterfinals.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut