- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is Not A Ball Boy, He’s A Ball MAN (Video)
Game, set and ouch.
— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) January 20, 2014
Florian Mayer vs. David Ferrer today at the Australian Open, and Mayer’s serve is just a bit outside. Unfortunately the missile hit this ball boy, right in the face. Fortunately, it happened to be the toughest ball boy at The Open.
No … make that ball man.
- Filed Under:
- Australian Open
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC