- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is Not A Ball Boy, He’s A Ball MAN (Video)
Game, set and ouch.
— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) January 20, 2014
Florian Mayer vs. David Ferrer today at the Australian Open, and Mayer’s serve is just a bit outside. Unfortunately the missile hit this ball boy, right in the face. Fortunately, it happened to be the toughest ball boy at The Open.
No … make that ball man.
- Filed Under:
- Australian Open
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts