- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is Not A Ball Boy, He’s A Ball MAN (Video)
Game, set and ouch.
— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) January 20, 2014
Florian Mayer vs. David Ferrer today at the Australian Open, and Mayer’s serve is just a bit outside. Unfortunately the missile hit this ball boy, right in the face. Fortunately, it happened to be the toughest ball boy at The Open.
No … make that ball man.
- Filed Under:
- Australian Open
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead