- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Is Not A Ball Boy, He’s A Ball MAN (Video)
Game, set and ouch.
— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) January 20, 2014
Florian Mayer vs. David Ferrer today at the Australian Open, and Mayer’s serve is just a bit outside. Unfortunately the missile hit this ball boy, right in the face. Fortunately, it happened to be the toughest ball boy at The Open.
No … make that ball man.
- Filed Under:
- Australian Open
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'