- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is Not A Ball Boy, He’s A Ball MAN (Video)
Game, set and ouch.
— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) January 20, 2014
Florian Mayer vs. David Ferrer today at the Australian Open, and Mayer’s serve is just a bit outside. Unfortunately the missile hit this ball boy, right in the face. Fortunately, it happened to be the toughest ball boy at The Open.
No … make that ball man.
- Filed Under:
- Australian Open
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story