- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tennis Player Victoria Azarenka Doesn’t Think She Said A Bad Word, Goes Off On Umpire After Smashing Racquet
Victoria Azarenka is a hotheaded, Belarusian tennis player ranked No. 3 in the world. At the Madrid Open yesterday, her hot head was unhappy with her racquet’s cold performance. So, she punished it. That got her a point penalty, because she allegedly said a “bad word” earlier in the match, for which she was warned. Azarenka denied this, and went all McEnroe on the umpire, who really didn’t want to say the “bad word” she claims Azarenka uttered.
This was Azarenka’s first loss of the year, both in the match itself, and to the umpire.
- Filed Under:
- Victoria Azarenka
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013