- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tennis Player Victoria Azarenka Doesn’t Think She Said A Bad Word, Goes Off On Umpire After Smashing Racquet
Victoria Azarenka is a hotheaded, Belarusian tennis player ranked No. 3 in the world. At the Madrid Open yesterday, her hot head was unhappy with her racquet’s cold performance. So, she punished it. That got her a point penalty, because she allegedly said a “bad word” earlier in the match, for which she was warned. Azarenka denied this, and went all McEnroe on the umpire, who really didn’t want to say the “bad word” she claims Azarenka uttered.
This was Azarenka’s first loss of the year, both in the match itself, and to the umpire.
- Filed Under:
- Victoria Azarenka
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights