- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tennis Player Victoria Azarenka Doesn’t Think She Said A Bad Word, Goes Off On Umpire After Smashing Racquet
Victoria Azarenka is a hotheaded, Belarusian tennis player ranked No. 3 in the world. At the Madrid Open yesterday, her hot head was unhappy with her racquet’s cold performance. So, she punished it. That got her a point penalty, because she allegedly said a “bad word” earlier in the match, for which she was warned. Azarenka denied this, and went all McEnroe on the umpire, who really didn’t want to say the “bad word” she claims Azarenka uttered.
This was Azarenka’s first loss of the year, both in the match itself, and to the umpire.
- Filed Under:
- Victoria Azarenka
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World