- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tennis Player Victoria Azarenka Doesn’t Think She Said A Bad Word, Goes Off On Umpire After Smashing Racquet
Victoria Azarenka is a hotheaded, Belarusian tennis player ranked No. 3 in the world. At the Madrid Open yesterday, her hot head was unhappy with her racquet’s cold performance. So, she punished it. That got her a point penalty, because she allegedly said a “bad word” earlier in the match, for which she was warned. Azarenka denied this, and went all McEnroe on the umpire, who really didn’t want to say the “bad word” she claims Azarenka uttered.
This was Azarenka’s first loss of the year, both in the match itself, and to the umpire.
- Filed Under:
- Victoria Azarenka
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?