- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
VIDEO: Roger Federer’s Incredible Running Save Squeaks Over The Net Perfectly
Last week Roger Federer hit a tennis ball through his legs to the delight of Michael Jordan in attendance. That shot didn’t count, but this one certainly did:
The best part is that his opponent, Marcel Granollers, kind of just watches him in awe. “No way this 33-year-old dude covers this much court and still gets his racket down in time to — ahh damnit!.” This running save was the highlight of an otherwise shaky match for Federer. But after a first set, which got delayed a day by lightning and saw Federer give up 10-straight points, he won in convincing GOAT fashion.
The way Granollers stood there in disbelief brings us back to this Federer gem from the US Open in 2009.
Image via Getty
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'