- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
VIDEO: Roger Federer’s Incredible Running Save Squeaks Over The Net Perfectly
Last week Roger Federer hit a tennis ball through his legs to the delight of Michael Jordan in attendance. That shot didn’t count, but this one certainly did:
The best part is that his opponent, Marcel Granollers, kind of just watches him in awe. “No way this 33-year-old dude covers this much court and still gets his racket down in time to — ahh damnit!.” This running save was the highlight of an otherwise shaky match for Federer. But after a first set, which got delayed a day by lightning and saw Federer give up 10-straight points, he won in convincing GOAT fashion.
The way Granollers stood there in disbelief brings us back to this Federer gem from the US Open in 2009.
Image via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts