- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
VIDEO: Roger Federer’s Incredible Running Save Squeaks Over The Net Perfectly
Last week Roger Federer hit a tennis ball through his legs to the delight of Michael Jordan in attendance. That shot didn’t count, but this one certainly did:
The best part is that his opponent, Marcel Granollers, kind of just watches him in awe. “No way this 33-year-old dude covers this much court and still gets his racket down in time to — ahh damnit!.” This running save was the highlight of an otherwise shaky match for Federer. But after a first set, which got delayed a day by lightning and saw Federer give up 10-straight points, he won in convincing GOAT fashion.
The way Granollers stood there in disbelief brings us back to this Federer gem from the US Open in 2009.
Image via Getty
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?