- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Why Yes, This Is The Grossest Picture In Tennis History
We don’t know much about Marcos Baghdatis, the 32-seed who dispatched Andreas Seppi in the second round of Wimbledon on Wednesday, but based on this photo, he has a future as a construction worker if tennis doesn’t work out.
The Cyprus-born Baghdatis launched what can only be described as a high-velocity snot rocket during his match with Seppi, which is funny considering he was playing at Wimbledon, the gold standard in stuffy tennis tournaments.
Marcos Baghdatis reacts as he plays against Italian player Andreas Seppi during the men’s single at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships at the All England Tennis Club, in southwest London on June 22.
My “reaction” to the 4 liters of snot coming out of Baghdatis’ nose: ew, dude.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts