- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Why Yes, This Is The Grossest Picture In Tennis History
We don’t know much about Marcos Baghdatis, the 32-seed who dispatched Andreas Seppi in the second round of Wimbledon on Wednesday, but based on this photo, he has a future as a construction worker if tennis doesn’t work out.
The Cyprus-born Baghdatis launched what can only be described as a high-velocity snot rocket during his match with Seppi, which is funny considering he was playing at Wimbledon, the gold standard in stuffy tennis tournaments.
Marcos Baghdatis reacts as he plays against Italian player Andreas Seppi during the men’s single at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships at the All England Tennis Club, in southwest London on June 22.
My “reaction” to the 4 liters of snot coming out of Baghdatis’ nose: ew, dude.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy