- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Why Yes, This Is The Grossest Picture In Tennis History
We don’t know much about Marcos Baghdatis, the 32-seed who dispatched Andreas Seppi in the second round of Wimbledon on Wednesday, but based on this photo, he has a future as a construction worker if tennis doesn’t work out.
The Cyprus-born Baghdatis launched what can only be described as a high-velocity snot rocket during his match with Seppi, which is funny considering he was playing at Wimbledon, the gold standard in stuffy tennis tournaments.
Marcos Baghdatis reacts as he plays against Italian player Andreas Seppi during the men’s single at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships at the All England Tennis Club, in southwest London on June 22.
My “reaction” to the 4 liters of snot coming out of Baghdatis’ nose: ew, dude.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement