- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet The World’s Luckiest Bulgarian: Up-And-Coming Tennis Star And Maria Sharapova’s Boyfriend, Grigor Dimitrov
We’ll forgive you if you’ve never heard the name Grigor Dimitrov. As a 21-year-old Bulgarian tennis player, he’s not exactly front-page news. In fact, until recently, he was relegated to Page Six, mere tabloid fodder, best known for somehow snagging 26-year-old model and sometimes-tennis player Maria Sharapova.
But “Baby Federer,” as some call him, appears to be having a moment. On Tuesday he upset the world’s number one overall player, Novak Djokovic, in three sets in Madrid. Currently ranked 28th himself, Baby Fed will soon climb the ranks.
Sure, being a good tennis player is sweet. But there are a few reasons why Dimitrov currently holds the title of World’s Luckiest Bulgarian. Let’s take a look at this dude’s life, and then examine our own in the silence of a dark room, shall we?
- Filed Under:
- Maria Sharapova
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy