- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Meet The World’s Luckiest Bulgarian: Up-And-Coming Tennis Star And Maria Sharapova’s Boyfriend, Grigor Dimitrov
We’ll forgive you if you’ve never heard the name Grigor Dimitrov. As a 21-year-old Bulgarian tennis player, he’s not exactly front-page news. In fact, until recently, he was relegated to Page Six, mere tabloid fodder, best known for somehow snagging 26-year-old model and sometimes-tennis player Maria Sharapova.
But “Baby Federer,” as some call him, appears to be having a moment. On Tuesday he upset the world’s number one overall player, Novak Djokovic, in three sets in Madrid. Currently ranked 28th himself, Baby Fed will soon climb the ranks.
Sure, being a good tennis player is sweet. But there are a few reasons why Dimitrov currently holds the title of World’s Luckiest Bulgarian. Let’s take a look at this dude’s life, and then examine our own in the silence of a dark room, shall we?
- Filed Under:
- Maria Sharapova
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts