- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Meet The World’s Luckiest Bulgarian: Up-And-Coming Tennis Star And Maria Sharapova’s Boyfriend, Grigor Dimitrov
We’ll forgive you if you’ve never heard the name Grigor Dimitrov. As a 21-year-old Bulgarian tennis player, he’s not exactly front-page news. In fact, until recently, he was relegated to Page Six, mere tabloid fodder, best known for somehow snagging 26-year-old model and sometimes-tennis player Maria Sharapova.
But “Baby Federer,” as some call him, appears to be having a moment. On Tuesday he upset the world’s number one overall player, Novak Djokovic, in three sets in Madrid. Currently ranked 28th himself, Baby Fed will soon climb the ranks.
Sure, being a good tennis player is sweet. But there are a few reasons why Dimitrov currently holds the title of World’s Luckiest Bulgarian. Let’s take a look at this dude’s life, and then examine our own in the silence of a dark room, shall we?
- Filed Under:
- Maria Sharapova
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?