- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Meet The World’s Luckiest Bulgarian: Up-And-Coming Tennis Star And Maria Sharapova’s Boyfriend, Grigor Dimitrov
We’ll forgive you if you’ve never heard the name Grigor Dimitrov. As a 21-year-old Bulgarian tennis player, he’s not exactly front-page news. In fact, until recently, he was relegated to Page Six, mere tabloid fodder, best known for somehow snagging 26-year-old model and sometimes-tennis player Maria Sharapova.
But “Baby Federer,” as some call him, appears to be having a moment. On Tuesday he upset the world’s number one overall player, Novak Djokovic, in three sets in Madrid. Currently ranked 28th himself, Baby Fed will soon climb the ranks.
Sure, being a good tennis player is sweet. But there are a few reasons why Dimitrov currently holds the title of World’s Luckiest Bulgarian. Let’s take a look at this dude’s life, and then examine our own in the silence of a dark room, shall we?
- Filed Under:
- Maria Sharapova
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?