- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet The World’s Luckiest Bulgarian: Up-And-Coming Tennis Star And Maria Sharapova’s Boyfriend, Grigor Dimitrov
We’ll forgive you if you’ve never heard the name Grigor Dimitrov. As a 21-year-old Bulgarian tennis player, he’s not exactly front-page news. In fact, until recently, he was relegated to Page Six, mere tabloid fodder, best known for somehow snagging 26-year-old model and sometimes-tennis player Maria Sharapova.
But “Baby Federer,” as some call him, appears to be having a moment. On Tuesday he upset the world’s number one overall player, Novak Djokovic, in three sets in Madrid. Currently ranked 28th himself, Baby Fed will soon climb the ranks.
Sure, being a good tennis player is sweet. But there are a few reasons why Dimitrov currently holds the title of World’s Luckiest Bulgarian. Let’s take a look at this dude’s life, and then examine our own in the silence of a dark room, shall we?
- Filed Under:
- Maria Sharapova
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO