- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Danish Tennis Star Caroline Wozniacki Unveils New Line Of Underwear/Bras, Models Them Herself (Video)
2009 U.S. Open runner-up and currently #9 in the world, Caroline Wozniacki, has teamed up with Danish underwear company JBS to make her own line of comfortable, sexy, durable underwear, that reflects who she is. Maybe that’s why the line is called “this is me.” Here’s her sales pitch: “What I wear reflects who I am. That’s why I chose to create my own underwear collection for the girl who wants the good looks from fashion, a perfect fit for her body, and a quality that’s hard to beat.” The best feature of the garments, is that they have been caught on tape in their natural environment. Their sexy, sexy natural environment.
H/T Terez Owens
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts