- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Danish Tennis Star Caroline Wozniacki Unveils New Line Of Underwear/Bras, Models Them Herself (Video)
2009 U.S. Open runner-up and currently #9 in the world, Caroline Wozniacki, has teamed up with Danish underwear company JBS to make her own line of comfortable, sexy, durable underwear, that reflects who she is. Maybe that’s why the line is called “this is me.” Here’s her sales pitch: “What I wear reflects who I am. That’s why I chose to create my own underwear collection for the girl who wants the good looks from fashion, a perfect fit for her body, and a quality that’s hard to beat.” The best feature of the garments, is that they have been caught on tape in their natural environment. Their sexy, sexy natural environment.
H/T Terez Owens
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts